Looking for a specific question or answer in your Knowledge Base? After logging in to the platform and navigating to the “Knowledge Base” page, you can use the "Search Understandings" bar to locate specific understandings.
Searching the Knowledge Base
When searching for an understanding, you can search:
- The entire Knowledge Base using the section "All Understandings" (Fig. 1)
- Understandings by their approval status
- Approved Understandings- understandings actively being sent by your bot
- Not Approved Understandings- understandings not being sent by your bot
- No Answer Understandings- understandings with no answer
- Searching by understanding topic
Searching by Topic
The left side of your "Knowledge Base" page shows the different topics that each understanding falls under. These are categorized by the content of the question.
In order to search by topic:
- First, go to the left side of the screen and click on the topic you expect your question to live under. For example, a question about advising or majors, will likely be under "Academics" (see Fig. 2 below)
- After clicking the desired topic, use the "Search Understandings" bar to find the understanding you are interested in.
Article is closed for comments.