The Calendar tool allows you to view past campaigns and edit or cancel upcoming campaigns.
- You can schedule a campaign by clicking + Create Campaign on the top right corner. See Scheduling a Campaign for more information.
- To navigate to a different month or year, select the current month/year at the top, and then use the month, <, and > buttons to navigate. You can also click Today to jump to the current month and year.
- Note: Updating the month and year also change the URL, allowing you to bookmark and share specific pages.
Each calendar event will link to related pages:
- for past campaigns, this will link to the campaign report
- for future campaigns, use the trashcan to delete/cancel the campaign, or the edit pencil to update/reschedule the campaign
- send date and time
- Audience or Import
If your institution has User Groups enabled, campaigns will be color-coded by User Group, and the sidebar will allow you to filter the Calendar to only show the relevant Campaigns.