You can escalate any student message to a staff member for targeted help. This can be done directly from the Contact’s conversation with your bot. See Email Forwarding & Escalations to learn more about configuring your Manual Forwarding suggestions.
- Navigate to the Conversations tool on the left sidebar.
- Use the search field and/or filtering to find a contact's conversation. (See Conversations.)
- Hover over the message you would like to escalate to a staff member, and click the arrow that populates on the right side of the message.
- Select an email option from what you set up or created a suggestion rule for in the To field of the Forward Message panel on the left hand side
- Type a brief message to the staff member explaining why this particular message needs attention from them.
6. Click “Forward Message” at the bottom of the page to send the message
You're done! You will receive a pop-up confirmation stating that the message was sent.
A note will appear under the message you've escalated in the conversation. This note indicates to everyone looking at the conversation that the message has been escalated to a staff member.
The conversation thread will similarly indicate if a response is sent from the staff member. The email address, timestamp, and actual response body will be visible within the conversation.
Article is closed for comments.